Secutronix WiFi Smart 4-Node In-wall Switch
RETROFIT – HomeMate 4 Node Smart switch work in sync with your existing electrical connections. No additional wiring required. They fit inside your existing switchboards.
SMALL SIZE – Just 6 x 4.5 x 2 cm in size, suitable for all size of switchboards
DUAL CONTROL – All 4 on/off points can be used manually using traditional switches and through Smartphone App also.
INDIVIDUAL CONTROL – Each point can be controlled individually by traditional switch / Smart phone App / Alexa / Google Home & IFTTT
Wi-Fi 4 Node Smart Switch – The 4-Node smart switch is a Wi-Fi enabled smart device, which can easily be installed into your existing any module switchboard. Turn appliances and electronics on/off, and schedule the same from anywhere across the house, or from any part of the world, from the Smart Life app.
Easy to Install and Easy to Use – Easy installation, easy handling and can be controlled remotely.
Easy to remove as they are to install. The 4-Node Smart Switch can be taken out and reinstalled in any switchboard in house.
- Rated voltage: AC 110V-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Type: 4 Points on/off switch, Individual point control
- Maximum load current – 10A
- Maximum Wattage: 5 – 600 Watt per gang, 2000 Watt total.
- Size: 60 x 45 x 20 mm
- Plug & play/Hassle free installation
- Included mandatory accessories for installation in the box
- Neutral wire is mandatory for connection, please check before purchasing.
- Hold push button for 10-15 seconds to reset the device
- Please ensure Input for Power supply and Output connections for Load.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.